Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't put up with whiners, we tell them to Lrn2RO

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Idea's for Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishisbad
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
fishisbad

My Idea's for Server Empty
PostSubject: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm

[b] Dear GM's & Stuff
1st i want to say thanks for the hospitality you give, now my for my ideas

the server is a little bit laggy & the EXP & Drops a little Hard, people i've known well most of them i know is looking for a good server, & i guess i found the good 1 i bet & i've already show them this server. the good thing is " THEY LIKE it but what they dont like is the EXP & DROP & Laggy its to hard for them to grind, i bet most of people already known this server stop playing coz of it, but if we can make a bit more different to this server if yah now what i mean, i bet the population of your server will grow. okay here it is " put some Cloth Changer NPC or Stylist NPC, put the " @warp code like @go" Activate the GYM NPC in Payon so people or player can high their Limit Weight, oh & dont forget the Drop & EXP rate a little higher so people can enjoy the GAME here it was Normal Card's much easer than MPV card & for normal item's like Each & Normal Equip is much higher than a godly Items like Valkerie items. & make more event's so player or people can be more active than ever. lol! by: ™️ worm ™️ P.S. thers mor i wil discast it to my people here in philippines befor i post again. THANK YOU please review my TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 am

All right then, worm! I've reviewed your ideas to the highest possible extent of my capabilities and have concluded as such: Most of the stuff you've mentioned isn't gonna happen! Very Happy Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't your server. We at Lrn2RO understand what makes a server good. You cannot define an RO server by its population anymore these days, considering most servers out there are ONLY still up and running with a high population because they have incredibly over-powered donations. I will address each issue in a singular manner now.

"what they dont like is the EXP & DROP & Laggy"

The exp rates are high. Most of us come from a lowrate server, so this kind of grind is absolutely nothing. The drops are to be kept low so as to keep a stable economy, and with all the different skills 3rd classes have, farming has never been easier. The lag is an issue solvable only through money. We're running on a dedicated server stationed in the west coast of the US, in California. If you can donate, we can surely work on a way to make it more accessible for people in places such as the Philippines.

"i bet most of people already known this server stop playing coz of it"

I kind of take offense to this. I know none was meant, but the server is new, and people that normally play this server are in school, college or have jobs/lives to attend to, so there hasn't been much of a playerbase yet anyways.

"put some Cloth Changer NPC or Stylist NPC"

This is located north-west of central Niflheim (@go 0). There are two warps, you will want to go to the left one.

"@warp code like @go"

@warp is for very lazy people. There is a Warper NPC which should suffice. @warp makes it possible to warp to locations normally unaccessible by normal means (walking, fly wings, etc.) and it just isn't generally needed. It's already felt that players are spoiled with the at-commands they are given.

"Activate the GYM NPC in Payon so people or player can high their Limit Weight"

The Gym NPC, aka Ripped Cabus has been moved from Payon to be more easily located. He is now east of central Niflheim. Walk around the fountain to find him.

"Normal Card's much easer than MPV card & for normal item's like Each & Normal Equip is much higher than a godly Items like Valkerie items"

The drop rates between normal monsters and MVPs are already different. Normal cards are 5x, MVP cards are 1x.

"make more event's so player or people can be more active than "

You are welcome to provide your own event ideas and I will review them as an Event GM. As it stands, people tend to be busy, Jay (admin) has his life to deal with at the moment, which definitely precedes the server. Once he has things sorted out, he will be back and updating/working on things more-so than ever!

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,
GM Milk
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am

Sorry it took me some time to respond to you, and I have not been able to do much for guides or information on the server as of recently because I have a lot going on in my personal life, but I will address your questions and problems accordingly:
  • There already is a stylist in the game. Please ask the players or GM staff if you have trouble locating it. It is located in the building to the northwest of @go 0
  • As for the lag, the server is located in west coast USA, it might be dependant on where you live. According to the forums it says the phillipines so it might lag a little for your location.
  • As for the exp, its a mid rate man, its not supposed to be easy but we(the gm staff) are debating the exp rates
  • For the drop rates, it helps increase the value of items right off the bat (from the start). It just complies with the mid rate status. Normally it would be like 10-15x for mid rate, but 5x I have had no comments about up until today. However again, we have been discussing a rate change, this include drops.
  • As for the gym npc, its on and replaced in niflheim. The gym passes are donation only according to the website.
  • As for events, they will come soon. We are going to add more, just a lot of events require a lot of players at times, and the event GMs should be doing events too... -kills event gms-

Hopefully that helped a little.

P.S. Milk is rude. I sowwy.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us
fishisbad
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
fishisbad

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am

i got what your saying well it isnt my server yes its true, & yes its true that most of RO P.server got lots of population coz of its donationers, they donate coz of the performance of the server, if the server is good the more people will donate the more people will play am very sure of that. i've be'n playing lots of game in my time past & i've observe that if the player enjoying the game he/she will more be active & make donation for it. like they say, if you give good performance to costumer they give good responds to you too Smile like GIVE & TAKE its a simple cycle of life. by: ™️ worm ™️ THANK YOU lol!
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am

lol worm. You are definitely going to be one of my favorite people here. All right. I was actually unaware we were still discussing rates amongst players, as the last I heard of it, they were set in stone (thanks Jay <3) so I think they might go up a bit depending on what happens here on out. All in all, I hope things get changed for the better!

GM Milk
Back to top Go down
fishisbad
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
fishisbad

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am

thank you GM's for responding to my posts i hope we can do somthing about the server please review more, visit other site so you guys can get more ideas & i give my words to help you out guys just hold on & keep moving forward Smile by: ™️ worm ™️ lol!
Back to top Go down
fishisbad
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
fishisbad

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 am

GM i go anothere Idea

how about we put some GOLD NPC or Dice MAP its like a NPC that can warp into a place wer players can hunt some good stuff like Zenny & othere stuff
lol!
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 am

lawls. You just want everything easy right? I can give you some tips to hunt some good zeny, but this server isn't made to be THAT easy.
Back to top Go down
fishisbad
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
fishisbad

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 am

well we can say we want every easy yes who the hell dont want that ofcorz everyone want that. Very Happy well most of the private server got that thing on their server. like Bagets they got Dice in Oracle they got GOLD ROOM some other got that too why should we put 1 too right. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Idea's for Server   My Idea's for Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Idea's for Server
Page 1 of 1