Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't put up with whiners, we tell them to Lrn2RO

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rates?

Go down 
+2
Nemm
Gooey
6 posters

Rate Change
Increase EXP Rates, Leave Drop
Rates? I_vote_lcap13%Rates? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Decrease EXP Rates, Leave Drop
Rates? I_vote_lcap0%Rates? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Increase ALL Rates
Rates? I_vote_lcap63%Rates? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Decrease ALL Rates
 13% [ 1 ]
Leave them alone
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 am

Any thoughts on rates? I heard from a reliable source that you guys might be interested in changing some things. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us
Nemm
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
Nemm

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 pm

100/100/10 or 150/150/20? :3 10x seems insane for any new person to level on.
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

It's not so much for a new person, its just about the server period, whether we stay low or mid w/e. No high rates, I refuse to do so. I was thinking along the lines of 75/75/10. Also some people were discussing lowering the max level down to 120 like we used to have it. Any thoughts on that as well guys? 150 is the official server setting apparently, but I don't mind leaving it at 120.
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

At least something a tad bit higher? Higher than a lowrate but not quite midrate, if that's possible. O-o 30/30/10 or 50/50/15.

EDIT: I don't think lowering level cap would be a bad idea. It makes it so balancing isn't so hard imo. o.o
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

50/50/10 sounds good to me, but its really up to you all.
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Gooey wrote:
50/50/10 sounds good to me, but its really up to you all.

I agree! o_o
Back to top Go down
jason70892

jason70892

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Shikari
Post-It Note King
Post-It Note King
Shikari

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 pm

You're all noob faggots, 10x rates are fine for anyone to lvl on -_- (used to play 5x), stop being whiny noob faggots and lrn2ro
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Shikari wrote:
You're all noob faggots, 10x rates are fine for anyone to lvl on -_- (used to play 5x), stop being whiny noob faggots and lrn2ro

Agreed slightly. I'm fine with the rates as is, but like I said some people have been wondering or thinking on the idea. It's really up to you guys. Personally, what I would like to do as owner, leave it at 10/10/5 and lower the base level to 120. However I know you guys play more on a regular character then I do, and as we know sadly players make the server even if we don't take shit from no one.
Back to top Go down
Shikari
Post-It Note King
Post-It Note King
Shikari

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

At most id agree with increasing exp from new world monsters for 3rd jobs to lvl at, maybe max lvl down to 120 too. Rates stay as they are though -_-
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 pm

lol Shik...

Last edited by Milk on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tory
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
Tory

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Guess it's my turn. I'll tell you all what I was just saying on msn. With all the maxed out 3rd jobs already here, with all the gear people already have, with the guilds there currently are (WITH the 3rd classes with gear in them)... Hardly anyone is going to wanna come and stay here knowing it's a low rate. The thing is, they come here as a little 1/1 novice and see all these big badass players with shit tons of shit, and think ... "Damn, how the fuck am I supposed to ever catch up with that when the rates are 10/10?" Truth is, most won't. Cause most won't bother staying after this realization. Those that do are pretty much damned, at least for a long period of time until they DO catch up. People who like high rates won't come here cause well, it's not a high rate. People that like low rates won't come here cause they like equality and stablility, then they see us and see the rates and think ".... Kthxbai." And they're gone. I agree, new players need to work for what they want, but what's the point if they can't have what we have? In this lifetime anyway. It would take a hardcore-hardcore player to make it to most of our statuses without burning out on RO. I'm not suggesting a change of rates, nor am I suggesting they stay. I'm giving you my two cents like Bipo asked me to. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Shikari
Post-It Note King
Post-It Note King
Shikari

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Fine, I give, up the rates to max 100, 50x is fine I'd think <.<

And Josh the reason i say to lower lvls to 120 is because right now I'm, as well as other people most likely, immune to a lot of the 'regular' statuses. Max lvl 120 would allow for more differing builds within a class I'd think. Other than that if we had started from the beginning with 10x id have made SC anyways, would I still be lvling? yes. But I'd be willing to go through the trouble since its my favorite class, I don't want to do it again because there really isnt another class i can say "I'm going to play this class a lot once I get him pretty high." =P.

Point is, I withdraw my vote to keep it as it is and change it to increase exp only.
Back to top Go down
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 pm

My idea of an amazing server:

"Drop everything."

Drop down to 20x exp rates and 3x drops. 3rd job max be 120 and stats be capped at 120. Use Renewal Cast Time (need dex AND agi both at 150 for instant cast so it's almost impossible) and nerf New World and new Instance dungeons mobs to be worked by small parties of 3-4 people.

"Reset the shit."

Wipe all accounts except for 1 character of the person's choice. Delete all alt accounts. Wipe all items and zeny.

"Make this a better server."

This server pwns, but can be better. More events, more people, less AFK, less bitching, and all-in-all MORE COMMUNITY. We're all decent players, or learning fast. We're all kickass people who just want to play RO and have lives/work at the same time. Worst of all, we're all fucking lazy. I understand we meet cool new people and those people mean a lot to us, etc etc *points at Jay* but we need to buckle down and get shit done if things are going to be going anywhere.

I don't care if you bitch at me, and I couldn't care less if you look past what I'm saying, just take into consideration the possibilities this server has.

PS: Population up by at least 3 so far. We have a working Vent and as a couple always say "There are more in MSN Group Chat than on the server". Well that shit has to change, fast. I've invited some more old friends and they will be checking the server out, but this shit is crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nemm
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
Nemm

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 am

Milk wrote:
My idea of an amazing server:

"Drop everything."

Drop down to 20x exp rates and 3x drops. 3rd job max be 120 and stats be capped at 120. Use Renewal Cast Time (need dex AND agi both at 150 for instant cast so it's almost impossible) and nerf New World and new Instance dungeons mobs to be worked by small parties of 3-4 people.

"Reset the shit."

Wipe all accounts except for 1 character of the person's choice. Delete all alt accounts. Wipe all items and zeny.

"Make this a better server."

This server pwns, but can be better. More events, more people, less AFK, less bitching, and all-in-all MORE COMMUNITY. We're all decent players, or learning fast. We're all kickass people who just want to play RO and have lives/work at the same time. Worst of all, we're all fucking lazy. I understand we meet cool new people and those people mean a lot to us, etc etc *points at Jay* but we need to buckle down and get shit done if things are going to be going anywhere.

I don't care if you bitch at me, and I couldn't care less if you look past what I'm saying, just take into consideration the possibilities this server has.

PS: Population up by at least 3 so far. We have a working Vent and as a couple always say "There are more in MSN Group Chat than on the server". Well that shit has to change, fast. I've invited some more old friends and they will be checking the server out, but this shit is crazy. Razz
pirat Pirates>Ninjas. But.. I also agree. Maybe let people keep a few items? Slightly higher drop rates? Other than that.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Wiping and allowing a character of choice on each account is pretty much an oxymoron in itself. Its not possible without days of work. A roll back on char levels is a...little LESS tidious and difficult, so thats clearly a must and will do. The 120/70 is set in stone. However the rates are still up for you all to decide. So far 50/50/5x or 75/75/10x seem to be the most common choices or circled around.
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Rates set to 50/50/5, max 3rd level 120/70. Topic Closed. Enjoy the new mid rates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rates?   Rates? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rates?
Page 1 of 1