Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't put up with whiners, we tell them to Lrn2RO

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodbane

Bloodbane

Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums Empty
PostSubject: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 am

Hello all, my name is Bloodbane, and today i have something id like to discuss.

If any of you have noticed, there's a donation NPC that sells out MVP card Albums.See anything wrong here?

In all honesty and experience from all the past servers ive played before' mind you they were servers that lasted more than 2 year at least.(Ive played from the grand days of Beta testing Ro,till the recent most epic renewal screw up gravity spewed.) I gathered that MOSTLY everyone that had moved there, had one reason,Blacklisting. Blacklisting is the availability of an MVP card by donating, if its at random or even payed for in large sums,just simply put, any other way to obtain an mvp card without doing the required work, although some are lucky, its still literally one in a thousand chance to obtain one the right way.

The fact s0omeone can donate and acquire an mvp card right away not only discourages the hunting for the mvps, but also the fact pvp, woe, and any other activity that said player might have an advantage against someone that lets say, cant possibly donate to get one. This is where the imbalance sets in and people start leaving left and right.

So what do you think?

Should this be ignored or be fixed somehow?

If not, state a logical reason for please, 5 sentences minimum, we surely don't want the noobs saying retarded narutard stuff do we?

Update - I talked with GM Cake, he explained the fact you get the album by getting points while being online. The fact that you obtain a card this way doesn't change much of the fact that you are getting them without hunting the Mvp.

Last edited by Bloodbane on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
Zombie Slave
Zombie Slave
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:05 am

Hmmm... I feel that this is something to bring up as a topic of concern. I agree with you for the most part, if not entirely, I do have some reservations though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Ivalician_Moogle_(3.5e_Race)
Milk
Game Master
Game Master
Milk

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 am

I'm going to put this as simply as possible: This server is an offspring of an earlier mid-rate server, which had fewer people and a err.. strange admin (whom didn't know much about RO in the first place). With a new admin and new GM team, it's being worked on, and has been so since the idea for the server was conceived. We are all trying very hard to make things "right" again, and this may take some time.

In order to please the people above all, we wish you to be patient, but we will work on balancing everything to the best of our abilities; in doing so, the stats on all custom headgears will be lowered to be less than 5, the slots on most headgears will be taken out to accustom the lower rates and what is to be expected of such servers, and the "hardcore" items will be removed or nerfed to a great extent (MVP Albums will be removed entirely).

To clarify a few things: The MVP card albums and anything from the Dedication NPC are awarded via Kafra Points, given hourly at a 25 points-per-hour rate, being interrupted by opening a chat kiosk, vend shop, or being idle for more than 30 minutes. Most, if not all items within the shop will be changed, if not having the NPC and system taken out all together.

If you have anymore complaints however, I ask you at least try to ask around before posting a complaint about this server, especially pertaining to something you do not understand.

Thank you for your time and cooperation,

GM Cake

Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

Cake is right. It is not a donation NPC but rather a loyalty rewards NPC. I was in the midst of doing balance work and the NPC is part of it. The MVP album was designated to be taken out and will be. However being the new owner, I can personally vouch that no one has the 10,000 points required to get this album as is currently. It will be removed today. Next time please be patient. You had come on no longer then an hour after the server had just come online and there is still work to do.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us
darkblader
I'm Lrning
I'm Lrning
darkblader

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 am

<.< first of u shouldent have to remove the MvP card album just because some1 has a warped oppinion of HOW u obtain it in this server.

i can tell u from experiance i have spent the past 3weeks to a month allmost every hour of every day... and im still only 1/4th of the way to geting the MvP album. so if u have an issue with people not doing the work to get it ur off ur rocker.
Back to top Go down
Gooey
The Master
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 am

It was decided on among the GM staff and initial players like 2-3 days ago to not give the mvp album. It was designed for the mid rate and a goal for the players to work towards. However now that it is a low rate and under new administration, things change. Just takes time and patience from the player base.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums   Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising Concern - Mvp Card Albums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lrn2RO :: Demon King's Castle :: Haunted Castle Courtyard-
Jump to: