Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't put up with whiners, we tell them to Lrn2RO

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Rates Recovery Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Super Rates Recovery Event Empty
PostSubject: Super Rates Recovery Event   Super Rates Recovery Event I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know who has been playing this past week that the super rates recovery event is coming to a close this Sunday night at midnight. While it has been fun, and I have given you guys roughly 5 days of this event, this is in fact a low rate in the long run.

I do realize some of you, maybe more than others, have gotten a few maxed characters out of this so it is as if not all was lost from our transfer from our previous mid rate server. I have been watching the server flourish a little while in a frantic passion to get those maxed characters. One can only hope this will continue with a flurry of MvP hunting, War of Emperium, and questing along with the growth of community formed by lower rates.

However, while the rates will be returning to the designated 10x/10x/5x, I want to inform you of an upcoming event sometime in the next week or two. We will be rewarding players for inviting friends during the said event week. I will post further details on this event when the time comes for the week-long event.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also just wanted to thank you all for your support and devotion to the server already. I just wanted to say that the immense growth to such a brand new server could not have been possible if it was not for you guys. Most of you know me from our previous server and understand the situation as to why this server was created, and I want to thank you for coming along and understanding.

To those that do not know, this used to be a huge portion of a mid-rate server that shall not be named. However it was a bad server with a bad owner that was extremely hypocritical and just wanted donations; although it had an admin (myself) that was doing all the work to make it semi-enjoyable and fairly balanced. I left the server with the players' items and characters in tact and created a low rate version of it. This is why you will see some people with items more than others. However there was a character reset to adjust levels and stats to the proper official values we have set on Lrn2RO. We have also updated the SVN since then, and will be running as close to official as possible, and I vow to you the player, this will be one of the most balanced 3rd job low rate servers you will ever find in the world, if not the best 3rd job low rate server ever. That is my promise to you the player.

Once again, don't forget to vote, review, and help spread the word about Lrn2RO. Anything is highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us

Super Rates Recovery Event
Page 1 of 1