Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Please register or Login to see the entire forum.
Lrn2RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't put up with whiners, we tell them to Lrn2RO

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gooey
The Master
The Master

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Typical list of rules for forums. However there is no chance to appeal a forum infraction. You will be given warning upon your infraction. Forum rules go by three strikes and you're out. I will not tolerate a mockery upon my forums. Again, a very relaxed set of rules and not very hard to follow.

1. No Double Posting
Double posts will be deleted and a warning issued. Repeated offenders will be dealt with as such according to the offense chart below.

2. No Flaming Outside of Designated Area
Keep this in the Rant & Rave section. Any sign of flame outside of this area will be erased immediately. If you truly want to bash someone, take it to the R&R section.

3. No Racism
No racism is allowed in any posts. You can say whatever else in the designated areas. However racism, much like in game, will not be tolerated. Racism will be treated as such according to the offense chart below.

4. No Double-Topic
Same as double-posting. Just because you do not get a response to your topic immediately, if at all, does not mean you can re-post the topic again or elsewhere. This also complies with any topics in the wrong area, will get deleted or moved accordingly. Repeated offenders will be dealt with according to the offense chart below.

5. Appeals
All, and I mean ALL, appeals must be kept in the Appeal Department under Demonic Court. Any appeal statements caught outside of the Appeal Department will be deleted immediately. Do not re-post an appeal if it has been denied or neglected attention right away. I am a busy person being the owner and handling appeals on top of that. Re-posts of appeals will be treated accordingly to the offense chart below. Following third offense, your appeal will be red stamped and denied. If you were denied an appeal, please understand that you had to of done something extremely severe or have had lack of defense to be denied.

6. Advertising Other Sources
Please do not advertise other forums, websites, servers, video games, and the like. I understand if it is in off-topic or general discussion and you wish to discuss the contents of the source. This is fine, however if it is another Ragnarok Server, it will be deleted immediately. Repeated offenders will be forced to follow the offense chart below.

7. Do Not Steal
This one applies to the creativity corner and video sections of the boards. Please do not steal other people's work and try to claim it for your own. Reports of anyone doing so will be red-flagged and skipped immediately to 2nd Offense. I do not tolerate people stealing others' hard work. It is just rude and demeaning.

1st OffenseIssued Warning
2nd Offense24 Hour Ban from Forums
3rd OffensePermanent Forum Ban

Any warnings or offenses will expire after a 2 week probationary period. This means if you have not been issued a warning from a Moderator, Game master, or myself after two weeks from your first offense, your offenses will be lifted and you will start fresh.

Again, just a basic list of rules I wish for everyone to follow. Nothing hard and pretty much common sense. Enjoy, and hope to see you all soon in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://lrn2ro.bestforum.us

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1